Why is RoadVantage the Fastest-Growing F&I Provider?
Our Vision: To Take F&I to a New Level.
- First to market with progressive programs.
- First to offer 7-year terms on all products, cosmetic coverage for chrome/chrome-clad wheels, a bundled options program, and more.
- Only provider offering True Coverage, which eliminates the exclusions that commonly cause problems.
- In side-by-side comparisons, RoadVantage consistently offers more comprehensive coverage.
- Online tools and mobile solutions, including consumer videos, online training, weekly webinars, and a mobile app.
Our Mission: To Deliver an Exceptional Customer Experience.
- Awarded the Diamond Dealers’ Choice Award 7 years running for Ancillary F&I Products from 2017-2023, and the 2023 Diamond Award for Vehicle Service Contracts.
- Pain-free claims: Focus on first-contact resolution for greater claims efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Installations involve service department personnel to ensure a smooth transition for procedures and claims.
- In-House Claims Center open six days a week with multiple touch points (phone, chat, email, fax, and online claims).
A Better Experience — We’ve Got It Covered.
Headquartered in Austin,Texas with five regional offices, RoadVantage was founded by former IAS CEO and 35-year veteran Garret Lacour, who cofounded IAS in 1984 and grew the company to a national ancillary products provider. RoadVantage is led by a team of seasoned experts including two former megadealers, each with more than 35 years of retail experience.
- Assured compliance, licensing, and availability.
- All products fully insured by an A.M. Best “A” rated insurance company. Member of MVPPA and GAPA.
- Successful completion of SOC Type I and Type II Audits.
- Licensed Service Contract Provider, Vehicle Protection Product Warrantor and Motor Club.