Tire & Wheel Coverage
Road hazard coverage with no deductible or hidden fees, to include mounting, balancing, and valve stems; wheels, sales tax, and labor charges.
- Covers damage from blowouts, nails, glass, potholes, and debris
- Covers aftermarket wheels meeting manufacturer’s specs
Also Covers: Curb Damage and Tire Pressure Monitoring Sensors
Cosmetic Wheel Coverage
- A repair process that restores the appearance of your wheels.
- Repairs scrapes, scratches, and nicks caused by curb damage
- If not repairable, the wheel will be replaced