Founded in 2011, RoadVantage is led by seasoned industry veterans focused on one goal: Providing the best customer-driven experience in F&I. RoadVantage is the fastest-growing F&I product provider because we are passionate about providing superior protection and we understand what dealers need to drive profit, loyalty, and lifelong customers. It’s this vision that leads to continual innovation and a unique approach to claims adjudication — enabling us to set new industry standards in the process.
Why is RoadVantage the Fastest-Growing F&I Provider?
Our Vision: To Take F&I to a New Level.
- First to market with progressive programs.
- First to offer 7-year terms on all products, cosmetic coverage for chrome/chrome-clad wheels, a bundled options program, and more.
- Only provider offering True Coverage, which eliminates the exclusions that commonly cause problems.
- In side-by-side comparisons, RoadVantage consistently offers more comprehensive coverage.
- Online tools and mobile solutions, including consumer videos, online training, weekly webinars, and a mobile app.
Our Mission: To Deliver an Exceptional Customer Experience.
- 97% of claims approved in 8 minutes or less.
- Awarded the Diamond Dealers’ Choice in 2017, Platinum Dealers’ Choice in 2016, and the Gold Dealers’ Choice in 2015.
- Headache-free claims: Focus on first-contact resolution for greater claims efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Installations involve service department personnel to ensure a smooth transition for procedures and claims.
- In-House Claims Center open six days a week with multiple touch points (phone, chat, email, fax, and online claims).
A Better Experience — We’ve Got It Covered.
Headquartered in Austin,Texas with five regional offices, RoadVantage was founded by former IAS CEO and 30-year veteran Garret Lacour, who cofounded IAS in 1984 and grew the company to a national ancillary products provider. RoadVantage is led by a team of seasoned experts including two former megadealers, each with more than 30 years of retail experience.
- Assured compliance, licensing, and availability.
- All products fully insured by an A.M. Best “A” rated insurance company. Member of MVPPA and GAPA.
- Successful completion of SOC Type I and Type II Audits.
- Licensed Service Contract Provider, Vehicle Protection Product Warrantor and Motor Club.