California Consumer Privacy Act — Request for Information
The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) gives California residents the right to request that we disclose the following information to you:
- Business or commercial purpose for collecting your personal information;
- Categories of personal information we have collected about you in the past 12 months;
- Categories of sources from which your personal information is collected;
- Categories of third parties with whom we share your personal information;
- Specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you; and
- Whether or not your personal information has been sold.
We will disclose to you any personal information that we have collected from you in the 12-month period immediately preceding the date we receive your request. We will attempt to provide a response to your request within forty-five (45) days. If we need additional time to respond to your request, we will notify you of such an extension and the time period needed to respond (up to an additional 45 days). Before we release any information to you, we have the right to verify your identity.
You may exercise this right by completing the form included on this page or calling us at 855.955.ROAD (7623).