Compliance Management Solution
Don’t be held legally liable for an avoidable mistake.
Compliance management made simple, comprehensive, and easy.
Yes, the CFPB expects to see a Compliance Management System in every dealership.
Customized Policy Templates
In order to provide greater value to dealerships, RoadVantage makes available several dealership policy templates including:
- Employee Handbooks
- Sales Policy
- F&I Policy
- Fair Credit Policy
- Information Security Program (Safeguards Rule)
- Identity Theft Prevention Program (Red Flags Rule)
These templates may be customized by specific dealerships to suit their particular situations, subject to review by local counsel.
Policy Deployment & Verification
The RoadVantage CMS provides a paperless means of deploying dealerships’ policy documents. Each such document is “hung” on the dealership’s unique and branded webpage within the CMS. Every employee is prompted to open the relevant documents, and cannot move forward in the program without verifying that the document has been read, understood, and that the employee agrees to be bound by its terms. The system creates a record of the event; which is archived and can be accessed and tracked through a variety of reporting configurations.
This customized legal compliance training program that educates dealership employees and installs verifiable processes, helping protect dealerships from class certification and punitive damages. Topics are arranged by the job description most likely to need that particular training, as follows:
- General Employees
- Sales Associates
- Sales/Desk Managers
- F&I Managers
- Accounting Office
- Service Department
- Parts Department
One specific requirement of the CFPB is a consumer complaint resolution process. This system is web-based, easy to use, and affordable, providing comprehensive reporting with trends, archiving and escalation included.
- Documents and formalizes your complaint management program
- Complaint types and resolution codes that mirror the CFPB examination manual
- Allows you to record, respond, resolve, and remediate complaints in an appropriate manner
- Enhances the customer experience throughout the product lifecycle
- Increases loyalty, and loyal customers spend much more on products and services
- Complaint management validates or invalidates policies and procedures as well as training
Third-party compliance reviews are an important part of any compliance program. Our 3rd party partner is a nationally recognized Sales and F&I compliance consulting company providing audit services since 2001.
They review a sampling of selected transactions from an off-site location, vetting the paperwork in the deal file against statutory and regulatory requirements. After the file analysis, they analyze and provide their recommendations to dealership management via webinar, and follow up with a written report. In addition, they conduct their review called for under the Safeguards Rule and the Red Flags Rule, and generate the necessary written report for management approval and signature. This helps to protect dealerships against potential fraudulent practices litigation.
- Unbiased, independent annual compliance audits
- Conducted through remote, encrypted process
- 90-point compliance review
- Includes mandatory Safeguards Rule and Red Flags Rule annual written reports
- Written findings and recommendations
- Recap meeting via webinar